Saturday, October 29, 2005

All About Me - Nemo



The idea for these 8x8 scrapbook pages came from an "assignment" created by The Beehive. The assignment was to document what you would rather be doing instead of your mundane daily tasks. I wanted to create an All About Me album for my whole family, so even though the daily tasks of a 14-year-old aren't necessarily mundane, this is what he would "rather be doing".

"These are some things I'd rather be doing right now: Nothing, going to school (especially being in Science class), playing on the Computer, practicing Guitar, playing Video Games like Sphinx or any role-playing game (except SST3 - 'cause I can't beat it), hanging out with my friends Tomy, Steven, Cody, Brian, and Grayson, watching Invader Zim, going to the Movies, watching Abbott & Costello, Eating anything except vegetables, certain nuts, grapefruits, and certain seasonings."

I must admit some of his answers surprised me!
(photo: age 5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 : Sherry Janke